2009年10月2日金曜日

[読んだ] I Finally Found a Favorite iPhone RSS Reader App | Just Another iPhone Blog

 

NetNewsWire for iPhone

My favorite iPhone RSS ‘app’ has always (since Day 1 with the V1 iPhone) been the Google Reader web app.  I’ve tried lots of native apps ever since they first started appearing in the App Store – Byline, Boltreader, Feeds, Doppler, Newsstand, smartRSS, and others. 

None that I tried ever left me wanting to use it regularly, and I always reverted back to GReader after spending time with others.  Until the last week or so.  The NetNewsWire app has kind of snuck up on me ever since I started using it.  I had mixed feelings when I first tried out its new 2.0 version – but it has grown on me a lot since then.

無料版もありますが有料版の方がいいみたいですね。
これは欲しいかも。

Posted via web from iPod touch覚書

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿